The Alumni Association provides lifelong recovery support to the participants and graduates of the Morris County Recovery Court
Hear what some of our graduates say!
How the Alumni Association Helps
- Encourages a sober lifestyle while in the Recovery Court program and after graduation.
- Allows Recovery Court participants to discover new avenues of expression through the Creative Positive Expressions Program.
- Sponsors monthly meetings with motivational speakers.
- Promotes recovery lifestyle through mentoring and fellowship.
- Offers sober events that encourage prosocial activities.
- It provides a place to encourage and offer peer support to others not as established in their recovery.
- Instills confidence in personal success.
- Provides opportunities for Alumni and current participants to complete service work.
- Provides a way for Alumni to stay connected to the recovery community.
Play the Video Below for More Information
What the Alumni Association Does
Page 25 – “Artistic Addendum; Creative Positive Expressions Program gives Recovery Court participants tools, outlets to aid recovery” by Rebecca Conviser, DLitt